- Name: Edward Thomas Hardy
- Nick Name: Tom
- Birthday Date: 15 September, 1977
- Birth Place: Hammersmith, London, England
- Nationality: england
- Height: 5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
- Weight: 86 kg or 190 pounds
- Occupation: Actor
Hardy attended Reed’s School and Tower House School, then studied at Richmond Drama School, and subsequently at the Drama Centre London.
Father – Edward “Chips” Hardy (Writer; Generally writes novels and comedy)
Mother – Anne (née Barrett) (Painter)
Sarah Ward(1999-2004)- Sarah married Hardy in 1999 but divorced in 2004 because Hardy indulged into alcoholism and also had a crack cocaine addiction.
Rachael Speed(2008)- She dated Hardy in 2008 and gave birth to a son for him.
Charlotte Riley- English actress. She met Hardy in 2008 while they were working on The Take and Wuthering Heights together. They started dating in 2009 and Hardy is engaged to Riley in 2010.
Son- Louis Thomas (born 2008)
He is most famous for his roles in films like Inception (2010), Bronson (2008), Star Trek: Nemesis (2002), Warrior (2011).
Measurements 49(Chest size)– 32(Waist size)– 18(Arms / Biceps size)
Hair Color Dark Brown
Eye Color Blue
Favorite Food: American hot pizza, cheese on toast, crackling, lobster, pork, roast beef, roast duck, spinach with sesame and soy sauce, and some Yorkshire Pudding, tea, coffee, Red Bull, coca cola
Pet Own: Woodstock, Max
Distinctive Features: Full lips
Had done many military roles in the past
Endorsement: He has not endorsed any brands till yet.
Mad Max: Fury Road
Child 44 is
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell
(All of them are set to be released in 2014.)
Latest TV Show:
The Take is a four episode British drama TV series on Sky 1 based upon the Martina Cole novel. Shooting for the show took place in Dublin. It premiered on 17 June 2009.
Interesting Facts & History:
1. His mother is of Irish descent.
2. When he was 21, he won The Big Breakfast’s Find Me a Supermodel contest.
3. He had once got affected by alcoholism and so, he entered rehab and now since 2003, he is sober.
4. Mostly, he loves to act the role of bad guys because, compared with lead roles, they can do whatever they want.
5. He has plenty of tattoos on his body. Hardy’s first tattoo was on the right bicep about fighting leprechaun. He got it done when he was 15 so as to respect her mother’s Irish heritage .
6. He likes ballet very much. Every year, he goes to watch The Nutcracker. What’s more, he is supports English National Ballet.
7. He shares an agent with Ewan McGregor.
8. He has written two television shows with Kelly Marcel, both of which have sold to production companies.
9. He won“The Big Breakfast’s Find Me a Supermodel” competition at age 19 (and with it a brief contract with Models One).